Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prophet pans

Here's another wee look at my work on the awesome Image comic Prophet, written by the equally awesome (no, really, I'm a HUGE fan!) Brandon Graham. We met up for the first time recently at the great Thought Bubble comic con where I had the pleasure of looking at some of Brandon's original art and chatting briefly (both of us busy signing our lives away and doing sketches etc). (that first pan is based on one of my other new fave artists from Prophet, Simon Roy. No...no, he doesn't look like that. I mean it's based on one of his pans, silly!) More to follow...

1 comment:

web development with wordpress said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.