Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy holidays!

Unless the world really does end tonight, us all feeling a little foolish for that last explosive second, happy Christmas to you all and a very happy new year, may it be far better than this last one!

If, as I say, we're all still around next year, look out for more news regarding the movie script I'll be working on. You want some news now? Oh, all right, but just for you...

"Three Nights In December" is the working title of a film written by UK Police detective Gary Heseltine and tells the true story of the events that took place at an American air base in the UK in 1980. The case is commonly known in the UK as "The Rendlesham incident", or in the US as "The Bentwaters incident", and involves many high ranking military witnesses who claim to have experienced what can be described as "a number of alien visitations"! I'm all over this subject, as they say, so it's going to be a lot of fun to work on, especially dealing with the debunkers who are sure to get involved! Don't get me wrong, I don't wear tin foil hats, I don't go about saying things like "they're here!" and "we're all doomed!" but I do firmly believe that to say we're alone in this infinite cosmos is now so last century it hurts. That's all I'll say for now, apart from that if you know someone very rich who'd like to fund this very exiting and possibly historically important film please don't hesitate to contact me or Gary!!

Happy holidays to each and every one of you!

Dave

No comments: